Site Forman / Team Leader
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Site Forman / Team Leader who is experienced in managing a crew of up to 6 people. The successful candidate will join a prestigious company who's admirable client list spans around the globe.
- Working across the country, you will supervise the erecting and taking down temporary stages and platforms for a variety of different shows and festivals.
- Managing the team to work to deadlines and offer support where needed.
- The ability to liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner, remaining calm when under pressure, is essential.
- 100% of the job is outdoors working in all conditions - can often be muddy!
- To be proactive and get stuck into any other duties required - such as cleaning down stages etc.
- To collect workers in company vehicle prior to setting off for projects - information will be provided from transport planners.
- To endorse Health and Safety on site.
- Manage staffing levels.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of working as a site labourer, events worker or yard supervisor advantageous.
- Erecting and dismantling stages for festivals etc is advantageous.
- Driving licence essential.
- FLT Counterbalance advantageous.
- Willing to work outside in all conditions.
- Good communication.
- Hard working and able to lift heavy items such as scaffolding and wooden planks.
- Good team player and able to go the extra mile.
- Happy doing long hours and able to work away from home. (Night allowance and hotel paid)
- Experience with a nail gun, hand tools and general assembly is advantageous.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Need to be able to commit to working weekends when required.
- Full time permanent job.
- Hotel paid for if working away, and night allowance paid for food / drinks.
- Ongoing work.
- Great team who have great relationship inside and outside of work.
- Potential of full time work going forward.
- All PPE is provided.
- Full Training will be given.
Our Client is a well-established global company who operate in several areas around the world.
Their prestigious reputation has allowed them to be a key operator within the events and festivals market.
*** Team Leader, Supervisor, Site Foreman , Production, Assembly Operatives, Steel, Fence Erectors, Marquee Erectors, industrial, pallets, Wood, manual handling, Labourers, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester ***