Dutton Recruitment are currently seeking a Site Manager, for a role based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Main Duties/Entry Criteria:
- Minimum ten years' experience on projects ranging from £50k to £1.5m.
- The candidate needs to have been involved with refurbishment, alterations, extensions and new build projects.
- Our client works in both the public and private sector, working in Hospitals, Schools, Social Housing, Offices, Churches, Public Buildings etc.
- Must be able to Site Manage all aspects from foundations through to finishing trades.
- Be able to take off quantities for ordering.
- Be able to produce short term programmes.
- This is a Permanent position, but the client would consider freelancing.
- Prepare all relevant documentation prior to the beginning of the installation phase of contracts, including:
- Site Management Plans
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements for activities being undertaken by directly employed resource
- Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation including:
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Installation programmes
- Test and Inspection documentation
- Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation
- To work alongside the Contract Engineer and Planner to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates are maintained. This will include the preparation and maintenance of fortnightly look ahead programmes.
- SMSTS training
- First Aid at work
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please submit a CV by clicking on "Apply Now", or call us on 01709 794000.